The global algorithmic trading market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading to. This report presents a comprehensive overview of the algorithmic trading market size, share and growth opportunities by product type, applications, key companies and key regions. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the global algorithmic trading market by the players, research organizations, and government bodies.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World. Each region details the individual push-and-pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the global algorithmic trading market are Thomson Reuters , 63 moons (India), Virtu Financial , Software AG (Germany), MetaQuotes Software (Cyprus), Symphony Fintech (India), InfoReach , Argo SE , Kuberre Systems , Tata Consulting Services (India), QuantCore Capital Management (China), iRageCapital (India), Automated Trading SoftTech (India), Tethys , Trading Technologies , uTrade (India), Vela , and AlgoTrader (Switzerland).
Based on Trading Types, the Algorithmic trading market is divided into the following segments:
- Foreign Exchange (FOREX)
- Stock Markets
- Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)
- Others (commodities, assets, Credit Default Swaps, (CDS), Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), and collateral mortgage)
Based on Components, the market is divided into the following segments:
- Software Tools
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Based on Deployment modes, the Algorithmic trading market is divided into the following segments:
Based on enterprise size, the market is divided into the following segments:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Read more details at: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/algorithmic-trading-market
The report answers the following questions about the Algorithmic trading market:
- What is the algorithmic trading market size in terms of revenue from 2019-2025, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the Global algorithmic trading market?
- What are the key solutions covered in the algorithmic trading market?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry on the basis of the analysis of futuristic scenario of the Global algorithmic trading market?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for Global Algorithmic trading market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global algorithmic trading market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global algorithmic trading market on the basis of the analysis of their financial stability, product offerings, and regional presence?
3,895 total views, 2 views today