The combination of sportswear and fashion is the current-day trend of the global sportswear market. The market is growing with rising health awareness, product invention, and attraction of athlesiure. Sportswear comprises hoodies, T-shirts, tennis shirts, tracksuits, shoes, and polo shirts and others. This report covers the detailed study of market based on the application, manufacturers, type, and regions. It also covers the growing factors, segmentations, trends and opportunities.
Get more insights at: Global Sportswear Market 2019-2025
Geographically, North America has valued for the leading sportswear market due to its development of gym culture and strong market dynamics. Similarly, North America has seen a substantial growth in increasing health clubs, which has offered the market with many new opportunities.
The sportswear market size 2017 was accounted USD119.12 billion and it is expected to reach USDxx.xx billion by end of the forecast period. With increasing innovative technologies in sportswear industries contributing largest share in market.
The sportswear market is broadly classified on the basis of manufacturers, product, type, and regions. By application, this market is segmented into Amateur Sport and Professional Athletic. Among this athletic footwear contributing largest revenue in the market and it is anticipated to boosts the market share in the forecast period. Based on regions, the market is characterized into: Europe (France, Russia, UK, Italy, and Germany), North America (Mexico, Canada, and USA), South America (Columbia, Brazil, and Argentina), Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Egypt), Asia-Pacific (Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and China).
Get more details about Global Sportswear Market:
Global sportswear market: Trends
- Innovative Technology
- Health Awareness
- Popularity of Athlesiure
- Rise number of Functional Clothing
- Combination of Fashion and Sportswear
Global sportswear market: Key Players
- UNDER ARMOUR
- THE NORTH FACE
Global sportswear market: Segmentation
- Auriga Polymers, Inc.
- Polyester Fibers, LLC
- Jiangsu Hengli Chemical Fibre
- Kayaylon Impex Pvt. Ltd
- Far Eastern Group
- Guangdong Kaiping Chunhui
- Under Clothing
- Upper Garment
- Amateur Sport
- Professional Athletic
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
Global sportswear market: Drivers
- Popularity of Outdoor Recreation
- Rise in spending per capita
- Increasing yoga participants
- Rising Fitness Club Members
- Increasing Urban Population
- Growth of E-commerce
- Rise in Living Standards
- Increasing Youth Population
- Increasing GDP per Capita
Global sportswear market: Challenges
- Increasing Labor Cost
- Fake Product Availability at Large
- Negotiating Power of Buyers
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Sportswear Market’:
– Analysis of future prospects as well as global sportswear market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
For Any Query on the Sportswear Market:
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199 / +91 9665341414
1,116 total views, 2 views today