The key objectives of this study are to –
– Review the medical device innovation process. This includes –
– The generation of new ideas.
– Advocacy and idea screening.
– Experimentation and trial process.
– Diffusion and implementation of innovation.
– Review medical device innovations by clinical specialty.
– Review major new medical device technological advances, developments and innovations.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3576896
– Surgical robotic systems.
– Mobility and cloud access.
– Nuclear medicine imaging devices.
– 4k ultra-high definition medical imaging technologies.
– Augmented, virtual and mixed reality devices.
– 3D printing technologies.
– The advent of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare.
– Wearable medical device technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT).
– Radio frequency wireless technologies.
– Bio-printing (artificial organs).
– Clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR).
– Bluetooth-enabled medical devices.
Examine the commercial implications of the market introduction of new medical devices. This includes undertaking the following –
– Review the range of joint ventures, collaborations, licenses and research agreements currently focused on new medical device technologies.
– Review of the regulatory requirements, intellectual property protection, patents and trademark process.
– Review the impact that the new and improved technologies will have on the market dynamics by geographic region.
– Survey the key players involved in the development of new and innovative medical device technologies together with major improvements to existing technologies and provide company profiles.
By purchasing this study, the reader will gain –
– An improved understanding of the current state and future of new and emerging innovative medical device technologies.
– The latest information on the leading companies engaged in developing new and improving existing medical device technologies, a review of the status of their intellectual property and product pipelines, and insight into their proprietary technologies.
– An understanding of the impact that these new products and technologies will have on the growth and development of the medical market.
– An appreciation of how these new medical devices will affect the provision of healthcare, how they will provide clinicians with new methods to treat existing conditions and how these technologies will improve clinical outcomes for patients.
– An awareness of the implication that these new medical device technologies will have on the regulatory and legislative approval process. This will be essential for maintaining compliance in the changing regulatory environment, as well as for promoting commercial competitiveness and facilitating early access to innovative medical device technologies.
– A knowledge of intellectual property protection through patents and trademarks.
– An appreciation of the barriers to innovation in the field of medical devices and how to overcome them.
The analysis includes the use of charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided throughout the report.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/latest-innovations-in-medical-device-technologies
– 51 data tables and 44 additional tables
– An overview of latest innovations in medical device technologies within the healthcare industry
– Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Review of emerging medical device innovations by clinical specialty such as trauma and orthopedics
– Insight into the government regulations, pricing structure, performance monitoring, and pricing pressure (healthcare initiatives) in the U.S. and Europe
– Discussion of the importance of medical device regulation and regulatory bodies, protection of intellectual property rights, and barriers to medical device innovation
– Profiles of major companies of the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., General Electric Co., Johnson & Johnson and Paradromics Inc.
It has been estimated that the global market for medical devices, as defined by the FDA classification of medical devices, was valued at REDACTED in 2017 and REDACTED in 2018. By the end of theforecast period in 2023, it is predicted that the global market will have increased in value to REDACTED, rising at a CAGR of REDACTED.
Analysis revealed that the fastest-growing medical device market segment is neurology with a predicted CAGR of REDACTED, while orthopedic is set to see the slowest growth, with a predicted CAGR of REDACTED over the forecast period. These differences represent and reflect the different stages in the life cycle of each ofthese products.
AUTONOMIC TECHNOLOGIES INC.
AXONICS MODULATION TECHNOLOGIES
B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
BECKMAN COULTER (PART OF DANAHER)
BECTON, DICKINSON AND CO.
BIOSENSE WEBSTER (JOHNSON &JOHNSON)
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP.
BRAINSCOPE CO. INC.
CLICK DIAGNOTICS INC.
CMR SURGICAL LTD. (FORMERLY CAMBRIDGE MEDICAL ROBOTICS)
DAY ZERO DIAGNOSTICS
FARAPULSE INC (FORMERLY IOWA APPROACH)
GECKO BIOMEDICAL SAS
GENERAL ELECTRIC CO.
IMPULSE DYNAMICS (USA) INC.
INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
OXULAR LTD. (FORMERLY PRECISON OCULAR LTD.)
PIXIUM VISION S.A.
PORTAL INSTRUMENTS INC.
Q3 MEDICAL DEVICES LTD.
ROCHE (FORMERLY HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.)
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
TOSHIBA MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORP. (CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS)
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/3576896
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Scope of the Report
Methodology and Information Sources
Primary Data and Information Gathering
Secondary Data and Information Gathering
Market Revenue Forecasts
BCC Custom Research
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Global Medical Device Market
Chapter 3 Introduction to Medical Device Products and Product Innovation
Background and Definitions: Medical Devices
Uses of Various Devices
Background and Definitions: Innovation in Medical Devices
Stakeholders Involved in the Innovative Process
The Medical Device Industry
Patent Applications Filed in the Medical Device Technology Industry
The Cost of Medical Device Innovation
Current Trends in the Medical Device Technology Industry
Notable Trends in the Medical Device Technology Industry
Importance of Innovation in the Medical Device Industry
Challenges Facing the Sector
Public Health Systems
Balancing Patient Needs and Financial Sustainability
Competitiveness and Innovation
New Products and Technologies
Refurbished and Replacement Market
Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 4 The Global Medical Device Market
Global Medical Device Market
North American Medical Device Market
European Medical Device Market
Asia-Pacific Medical Device Market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +91 895 659 5155
2,210 total views, 2 views today