Travel retail is a term that commonly refers to sales made in travel environments where customers require proof of travel to access the commercial area, but which are subject to taxes and duties. Travel Retail Market 2025 that evaluates industry growth trends through historical data and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2018-2025.
Global Travel Retail Market Size is projected to grow over the forecast period. Growing travel & tourism sector across the globe has driven the demand for apparels, cosmetics, electronic retail, and food items, which contributing the global market growth. Moreover, increase in disposable income amongst the improvement in economy and middle-income groups are major factors drive the growth of the market. This report covers in-depth study of the market analysis, industry trends, key segments, major players, drivers, and opportunities.
Request Sample Copy of This Research Report:
Travel Retail Market: Key Players
DFS Group, LS travel retail, Dufry, Lotte Duty Free, The Shilla Duty Free, King Power International Group, Gebr, China Duty Free Group, Heinemann, Naunace Group, Aer Rianta International.
Global Travel Retail Market is basically segmented on the basis of channel, product type, and region. Based on product segment, the market divided into wine and spirits, perfumes & cosmetics, tobacco, luxury goods, electronics, catering, food and confectionery, and others. Among these, the luxury goods segment holds high growth rate in the developing markets, and is expected to witness stable growth in the developed countries, due to modern lifestyle, urbanization, growth in disposable income, and increasing investments on luxury goods are some key factors that drive the market growth.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is one of the widest travel retail market across the globe, and it is rising rapidly due to improvements in standard of living, increasing disposable income, growing lifestyle, and improvements in tourism industry. Likewise, the Europe is also one of the largest travel retail markets, due to its high quality luxury products. It is expected to have the wildest travel retail market growth through a CAGR of x.x% over the forecasted period.
Get 10% Discount on this Report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount/612
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Travel Retail Market’:
– Analysis of future prospects as well as global travel retail market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
For Any Query on the Travel Retail Market:
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199 / +91 9665341414
2,997 total views, 2 views today