There is nothing unlike water on this planet, the awareness regarding the need to ensure safe drinking water has multiplied in the recent past against the backdrop of growing penetration of social media. The carbonated water has also started to gain impetus other than the rising choice of drinking bottled water. Small and medium enterprises (SEM) have mushroomed in manufacturing ecofriendly and large bottles of water. However, on the other hand, environment impact of plastic bottles and stringent government regulations are a few restraints obstructing the bottled water market from attaining a stronger growth rate.
The higher cost of bottled water is likely to restrain the growth of the global bottled water market. However, the increasing awareness and significant benefits of the bottled water coupled with increasing preference for active lifestyle is anticipated to play a major role in driving the market.
Get more insights at: Global Bottled Water Market 2019-2025
The high costs required to set up systems for producing bottles water commodities is immensely hampering the market. Several count of regions might depict a lack of trained professionals and a shortage of equipment that is required to procure the right kind of material and use it to make bottles. However, now, the small scale companies are gradually introducing cost-effective process to manufacture water bottle which could might sound as an offset to most of the restraints.
The global bottled water industry analysis is segmented into several classification including product outlook, and geographical outlook. Based on the product outlook the market is categorized by spring water, purified water, mineral water, sparkling water, and others. Among the other three segments, mineral and spring water are anticipated to gain moderate ground in the near future whereas carbonated bottle water will lose demand share.
Get 10% Discount on this Report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount/425
Leading players of the global bottled water market include Nestle Waters, PepsiCo Inc, Groupe Danone, The Coca Cola Company, and Mountain Valley Spring Company LLC are a few prominent companies currently ahead of the curve in the market.
Key Segmentation of the global bottled water market
Bottled Water Product Outlook
- Spring Water
- Purified Water
- Mineral Water
- Sparkling Water
Bottled Water Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Bottled Water Market’:
– Future prospects as well as global bottled water market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including type, sales channel, activity, age group, type of traveler and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
For Any Query on the Bottled Water Market
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A
Phone No.: USA: +1 972-362 -8199 / +91 9665341414
2,685 total views, 2 views today